"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme."

Disney Past and Present

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Up-To-Date and A Surprise!

So I'm finally up to date!!!!! Thank you for bearing with me as I added all my blog posts from the last few days. As I said, we just got internet so I was able to upload the posts I had been writing in word the past week.

Speaking of which, it's literally been one week since check in! I can't believe how fast the time went by.

This is not going to be a long entry because I have lots of things to accomplish on my day off today, BUT I did want to post a teaser: I have great news!!! I'm so excited that I had to post that I have news, however...I can't put the information online until tomorrow or the next day.

I can't wait to share with you what happened last night and this morning, so check my blog tomorrow or Friday and the update will be there!

Thanks for reading! Ttfn!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I HAVE to know! What is the news?

    ~Alex
    http://therolexrelease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete