"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme."

Disney Past and Present

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's official!

We just officially accepted our invitation!! I photo-documented the process....

The first page we are brought too! I'll never get sick of seeing "Congratulations" on an email from Disney.


Next we had to verify that we accept "The Disney Look". I'm pretty sure I was born with the Disney look, so I don't think I'll have much to worry about!


Next we had to look over when exactly our program was! I'm so excited there's no conflicts with the end of school and Rachel's wedding!


Next they went over how much we will be making. It's definitely not what I am used to! But, we do work a lot more hours than I do now, so hopefully my paycheck won't look too small :)


Next they had to go over my role. I am auditioning as a Character Performer in March but it is VERY difficult to get in. My ultimate goal is to work as a performer for Disney, so if I don't get in, I will audition again while I am down there. If I don't, I will be working at one of the many restaurants! I am hoping to work either in Magic Kingdom, or at the Kona Island in the Polynesian Resort. At Kona Island they serve coffee and small things to eat (if I am remembering correctly), and given my experience as a barista I thought this would be fun. Plus, it's in a resort, so I'd have great hours.


Next up, housing! Victoria and I are hoping to be roommates and get a one bedroom apartment, but I'm not sure if that is possible. It's pretty certain we will be able to live together, but not certain that we will be in our own apartment, we may have other roommates as well. Either way, we will be together!!


I thought this was funny. I think I can handle this, seeing as I have lived in my own apartment for the past two years. :)


 Next is our date selection! There are a few dates in August we can choose from and we picked August 17!


After that, it's official!!!! We are 100% attending the Disney College Program, arriving on August 17, 2011!!! The front page of the area we can now see as CP's!



 Who wouldn't be excited about DISCOUNTS!


That's all for now! More excitement to come, probably around March 18 when our Character Performer auditions are!

No comments:

Post a Comment