"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme."

Disney Past and Present

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Best. Email. Ever.

I got in!!!!!!! Here is the story:

I kept waking up all night because I knew I would be hearing soon, and every time I awoke I would check my email. When I left my apartment to go to school I still hadn't heard anything and decided I was silly to think I would hear before next week. I have ten minutes between my first and second class and I needed to print my paper out for the second class so I ran to the downstairs computer lab. When I opened my email there is was! An email from Disney. I closed the browser. In retrospect, I am not quite sure why this was my first reaction. My stomach flip-flopped as I re-launched the server and typed in the mail address. My email popped up and I clicked. This is what I saw.


Are you kidding me? I GOT IN! I can't even believe it. Words can not describe how excited I was. This whole time I have been thinking about going to Disney and suddenly it was real. I am going to be a Disney Cast Member.

What?!

I am still in disbelief, and I can't wait until my sister hears. We planned to make a list of things we must do while we're down there. I want her to be right along side me, experiencing what we've talked about for years, together.

I think it will take days to get rid of the feeling of excitement, or perhaps it will never go away. There is so much to look forward to! Now I just have to wait until August! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment