"If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme."

Disney Past and Present

Friday, February 18, 2011

Could this week get any better?

Tonight my sister and I were planning on having a Disney night, so I went home to my parent's house so that we could have dinner and watch a few Disney movies together. Victoria had her interview three days after mine, so we were hoping she would find out by Monday. IT WAS KILLING US. I felt like I wasn't as excited as I could have been because I wasn't sure if Victoria would be going or not. While this experience would most definitely be incredible regardless, I was hoping that we could experience it together, especially since it is something we've been dreaming of doing since we were little girls.

While having dinner, my sister suddenly stopped talking. When my mom and I realized she had stopped, we looked at her and she turned her iPhone around, smiled a HUGE grin, and said "I GOT IN!!!!!"



I immediately jumped up and starting hopping and dancing around. Meika, our dog, started going crazy because she couldn't understand all the commotion! I can't believe this is really happening! It doesn't feel real!

I am so so excited. We are actually going to be traveling to Walt Disney World in August to be Cast Members! What? Am I this lucky? The excited, happy, thankful girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment